2 Hour Group Stand-Up Paddleboard Lesson at Pokai Bay on Oahu
Learn how to master the stand-up paddle board in a group setting. This activity is appropriate for good swimmers, athletes, and other participants who don't require special attention.
Pokai Bay is a hidden gem located on the west side of Oahu where the waves are warm and inviting and there’s never a crowd! You'll experience Hawaiian SUP as you learn how to paddle in these calm waters. Keep an eye out for sea turtles, dolphins, and stunning views of Oahu’s west coast.
This group lesson is a popular option for beginners and intermediate stand-up paddlers, delivering high-quality SUP instruction at a great value. Your class never has more than four students for each instructor, so you’re sure to get plenty of personalized attention. You'll start this session with a 30-minute land demonstration and spend the rest of the time surfing in the ocean.
Be sure to check out our full list of Paddleboard Lessons on Oahu, including private, exclusive and group options.
Rates - including tax
(Per Person, Ages 13+):
(Per Person, Transportation Fee from Waikiki for Non-Participants Only):
Tour / Activity Details
24 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age is 13. Maximum female participant weight is 200 pounds. Maximum male participant weight is 230 pounds. Tour includes pick-up from all Waikiki hotels (for participants, and - if ordered - for non-participants). All participants must sign a liability waiver. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. There are no refunds.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
- As of March 26, 2022, Hawaii's Safe Travels Program no longer exists, meaning there are no travel restrictions or mandates for domestic USA travelers. Travelers arriving in Hawaii from international airports must still comply with U.S. federal requirements. Consult with your airline for details.
- Ages 13+
- Must be in good health
- Must be good swimmer who will not require special attention
- Maximum Weights: 200 pounds (female) and 230 pounds (male)
- 4:1 Student/Instructor ratio
- Stand-up Paddleboards
- Reef shoes
- Transportation for non-participants (must be included in order)
- Media (USB flash drive) of your surf lesson experience(available for purchase)
- Instructor gratuity - tips are greatly appreciated!
What to Bring/Wear
- Bottle of water
- Spending money for merchandise and/or gratuities
- Please prepare for Sea Sickness if you are prone to it
- No eye glasses can be worn
24 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age is 13. Tour includes pick-up from all Waikiki hotels (for participants, and - if ordered - for non-participants). All participants must sign a liability waiver. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.