1 Hour Group Stand-Up Paddleboard Lesson in Honolulu
Learn how to master the stand-up paddleboard in a fun, supportive environment, where the water is warm and you have plenty of space to try out your new paddling moves. At Ala Moana Beach Park, you avoid the crowds and still remain close to your Waikiki hotel. You’ll likely see sea turtles and stunning views of Oahu’s south shore. These stand-up paddleboard lessons are guaranteed to be fun, safe, and a great workout.
Your class never has more than four students for each instructor, so you're sure to get plenty of personalized attention. You'll start with a 30-minute land demonstration and spend the rest of the time in the ocean. Participants must be at least 13 years old, good swimmers or athletes and do not need life jackets or special attention. There is an option to order transportation-only for non-participants.
For our other Honolulu SUP options, please click this link: Paddleboard Lessons in Honolulu
Rates - including tax
(Per Person, Ages 13+):
(Per Person, Transportation Fee from Waikiki for Non-Participants Only):
Tour / Activity Details
24 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age is 13. Maximum female participant weight is 200 pounds. Maximum male participant weight is 230 pounds. Tour includes pick-up from all Waikiki hotels (for participants, and - if ordered - for non-participants). All participants must sign a liability waiver. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. There are no refunds.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
- As of March 26, 2022, Hawaii's Safe Travels Program no longer exists, meaning there are no travel restrictions or mandates for domestic USA travelers. Travelers arriving in Hawaii from international airports must still comply with U.S. federal requirements. Consult with your airline for details.
- Ages 13+
- Must be in good health
- Must be good swimmer who will not require special attention
- Maximum Weights: 200 pounds (female) and 230 pounds (male)
- 4:1 Student/Instructor ratio
- Stand-up Paddleboards
- Reef shoes
- Transportation for non-participants (must be included in order)
- Media (USB flash drive) of your surf lesson experience(available for purchase)
- Instructor gratuity - tips are greatly appreciated!
What to Bring/Wear
- Bottle of water
- Spending money for merchandise and/or gratuities
- Please prepare for Sea Sickness if you are prone to it
- No eye glasses can be worn
24 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age is 13. Tour includes pick-up from all Waikiki hotels (for participants, and - if ordered - for non-participants). All participants must sign a liability waiver. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.